Zum Inhalt wechseln
- The eScooter drive system combines the wheel-hub motor and electronic control unit (ECU) for optimized driving and climbing performance.
- The superior quality of the system has set an entirely new standard in the Chinese market. In addition to field oriented control (FOC), the ECU Gen2.0 provides a boost function for maximum driving enjoyment as well as an enhanced and controlled recovery of braking energy.
- The wheel-hub motor, with its compact design, fits easily into the conventional rear rim of any existing eScooter frame. This makes the installation process remarkably simple.
- Three specific systems serve different kinds of eScooters for unique driving experiences.
- The eScooter drive system guaranties optimized driving performance through harmonized single components
- The Field Oriented Control (FOC) offers an improved noise and efficiency for smooth and dynamic driving pleasure
- Recuperation enables the re-charging of the battery while driving – but only if necessary. If the battery reached a defined energy level, the recuperation will stop to safe the battery which increases the battery life-time
- Thermal protection of the ECU will automatically reduce the speed if there is a risk of overload in order to safe the ECU and increase the lifetime.
- Improved performance regarding torque and speed for a longer driving distance, powerful climbing and faster acceleration
- Compact design of wheel-hub motor simply fits in any conventional rear rim of existing eScooter frames. This makes installation process remarkably easy for our customers and reduces application effort for the drive system